Meet Adelle E Weeks with Howard Miller Co.!
1. How long have you worked in the promotional products industry?
I have been in the industry for 23 years and all of them as a representative of Howard Miller Clocks.
2. What do you like best about our industry?
The flexibility it has afforded to have a good balance of work time, family time, and of course, lake time. I also love the ability to work from home and that has allowed my husband and pups to live on West Point Lake in LaGrange, GA.
3. What’s one thing — either industry/work-related or not — you learned in the past month?
Maybe not the last month.... Perspective. Everyone's view of a situation is different depending upon what part they play in the story.
4. What’s the best piece of career advice you’ve ever received?
I'm not sure. But the advice I give others is simple. Do what you say you are going to do. I find it continues to amaze people that some of us commit and follow through.
5. What was the last book you read?
Something by James Patterson. Those crime novels he writes all run together at this point.
6. What was the first concert you ever attended?
Chicago - appropriate I'm with Howard Miller.... "Does anybody know really know what time it is"
7. If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is a silly question - Pizza
8. What are you currently binge watching?
My yorkie babies. Raylan is now two, and Dexter just turned one. They are true brothers from different litters and love each other in a special way. No time for TV, we just watch the pups run and play, root in the sand, and swim.
9. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
No one. I am truly blessed with a loving husband, sweet puppies, and good friends. My mom lives across the street from me and I get to spend time with her almost every day. I live out in the middle of nowhere and look at the lake from my office. There are people I dearly miss I would like to spend one more day with, but no one with who I would like to trade places.
10. What characteristic do you admire most in others?
Kindness. There is so much going out there to disagree with but can't we all just get along? Seriously, simple kindness is truly needed in the world right now.
Adelle's contact information: