Dear CAAMP Members,
I’m excited to confirm that effective January 1, 2021, BIC Graphic is changing our company name to Koozie Group! As a leading promotional products supplier, we are evolving as a company to better provide reliable and comprehensive solutions that help customers build their brand image and continue to work together to leave positive, lasting memories. It makes sense to change our name to best reflect this vision and mission. A new name separates us from our old parent company and aligns with our future business goals.
We will continue to operate as BIC Graphic through the end of 2020, until we officially make the switch to Koozie Group on January 1, 2021 but wanted to give you advanced notice of what will change.
EVERYTHING remains the same except the below changes will go into effect on January 1, 2021:
· Our PPAI UPIC number will change to KOOZIEGP
· Our “Bill/Remit to” name will change to Koozie Group
· bicgraphic.com will change to kooziegroup.com
· Industry portal product listings will be under Koozie Group; still searchable by their item #
· All marketing collateral and communication will be branded Koozie Group and come from email addresses ending in @m.kooziegroup.com
As we get closer to January, updated email addresses will be provided. Until then, please continue to use our existing email addresses as outlined below:
· General Customer Service questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Send your Orders directly to: email@example.com
· For 24-Hour Service orders: 24Hour@bicgraphic.com
· For Random Samples & Collateral requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep an eye out for new Koozie Group branding, messaging and more exciting things to come!
You can learn more about how we are making a change for good and how we plan to keep the good going® at bicgraphic.com/US/change-for-good.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Our team is ready to help with any concerns and process transitions as we become Koozie Group. Please visit bicgraphic.com for updates throughout 2020.
All the best,
Harold Wood,Field Sales And RAC Board President