END-BUYER / CLIENT SHOW CODE OF CONDUCT
The CAAMP end-buyer/ Client shows are designed to be a comfortable environment for CAAMP distributor members and their clients. We understand that some members may be reticent about inviting clients to an event where other promotional consultants are present. We work diligently to preserve an atmosphere that is non-threatening to our members and their guests. For this reason, we have a zero-tolerance policy regarding any members found to be soliciting clients at a CAAMP event. It is important that all members adhere to the rules below during CAAMP events. Violation of these rules can result in termination of membership and exclusion from future CAAMP events.
- Only CAAMP members may invite clients to attend end-buyer events. Any distributor that has clients register and/or attend a CAAMP event will be billed an annual membership fee if membership is not current.
- No solicitation of clients by distributor personnel will be tolerated at CAAMP events. If a client in attendance is not registered as your guest, they are considered a guest of another distributor. It is best practice not to approach any clients on the show floor that are not registered as your guest.
- No business cards allowed - exchanging business cards at an end buyer event is easily misconstrued. Do not provide your cards to any end-buyer in attendance that is not registered as your guest.
- Suppliers are aware of the rules and will not distribute any materials with direct contact information.
- Clients will be provided lead sheets to indicate which products they want more information on. These sheets are collected and distributed to you immediately after the show. It is recommended to encourage your clients keep a copy and provide it to you to expedite this process.
- Clients are required to indicate their distributor on their registration form.
CAAMP SHOW CODE OF CONDUCT
events are not to be used for recruiting purposes and is strictly prohibited.
- All attendees must be 18 years of age.
- No pets allowed at CAAMP events unless they are certified therapy companions.
EXHIBITOR RULES & REGULATIONS CLICK HERE TO READ