Meet Marty Yigdall with Upstate Packaging, Inc.!
1. How long have you worked in the promotional products industry?
Although this is a small part of our business, we started selling promotional products in the mid-80s.
2. What's the weirdest job you've ever had? ... As I look around my office, I see such a vast array of items that I cannot think of anything as being weird. I’ve done from A to Z and often, when a request comes in, I ask myself, Can I get that?
3. How did you get into your first industry job? I was very fortunate to have skills that were needed by a good friend’s family and was hired on to join a family business. We were and I am still, in the packaging industry.
4. What would you do (for a career) if you weren't doing this?
5. What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know? - I have a college degree in Bio-medical Photography.
6. Where’s your favorite place in the world? Someplace in the beautiful outdoors with my wife.
7. Three words to best describe you? Happy, enthusiastic, and appreciative
8. What is the one thing, you can’t live without? -My wife
9. What tv show/movie are you ashamed to admit you love? -I’d love to answer this, but cannot think of one. I’m an open book – take me as I am, like it or not.
10. What is one food that you cannot resist? -Only one – Ouch! As we age, we find that there are many things we only think that we cannot live without. For now, I would not want to give up pizza.
11. What is your greatest fear? … Losing loved ones.
Marty's contact information: